Finding Aunt Jemima Easy Coffee Cake Mix

This is a guide about finding Aunt Jemima easy coffee cake mix. Some hard to find food mixes are available online or you might find a good substitution.

I'm looking for Aunt Jemima Easy Coffee Cake Mix. I can't find it at Walmart or Krogers. Does anyone know what grocery food chain carries it?

Answers

Best Answer

Something that makes a great coffee cake is Betty Crocker Cinnamon Swirl cake mix.
1 cake mix
Add 1 sm pkg instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 cup water
Beat together for 2-3 m inutes.
Put in a bunt pan. Spray pan with JOY non stick spray.( or any spray with flour in)
Bake at 350 degree for 35-40 mins.

This is the recipe suggested by Nordic Ware

Best Answer

I've also been looking for this product. Kroger can order a case for you. The individual price comes to about $1.09. I split a case with my brother's family. Hope this helps!

If you can't find it in a store, it is available online, $2.25 for a 10.5 ounce box. Put "hometown favorites" in your browser then put the name of the item in the search.

I haven't used this particular product. However, I'm from the "age" where we used coffee cakes nearly daily. I recently learned that's quite old fashioned and therefore now popular.
My suggestion: Use a Bisquik or equivilient-- read the box and there should be a receipe for some sort of coffee cake. A good one is simply the mix, milk for tenderness and butter for goodness, good vanilla because I like it-- sprinkle on the top before baking with a mixture of chopped pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon-- bake as directed on box.
give it a try....
good luck