Protecting your Camera

Protect your camera from the rain, sand, and elements (at the beach, etc.) by putting it in a plastic bag such as a Ziploc bag.

You can also have fun and make special effects by putting stickers or sticking objects on the bag when you take your picture.

By Carol from Eastern, NC

This is a trick I saw somewhere and have used quite often. When taking a picture of two objects such as two people, focus on one of the subjects by pressing the shutter 1/2 way down then move the camera to the middle of the two subjects and snap the picture. Both subjects will be in focus.

This also works for cell phones. When I am in the pool I put my cell phone in a snack size zipper baggie.

Another random "thumbs down"?

I always put my cell phone & camera in siplock bags when I'm going to be somewhere they might get wet. Did you know that if you hold the plastic tight against the lens, you can take a picture through it & can't tell the difference?

Photos CamerasSeptember 28, 2011
🐛
🐰
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf49509191.tip.html