Having Mom Over for Dinner? Joke

Brian had invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, his mom couldn't help noticing how beautiful brian's roommate, Stephanie was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between them and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two react, she started to wonder if there was more between them than met the eye.

Reading into his mom's suspicion, Brian volunteered "I know what you are thinking Mom, but I assure you, Stephanie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Stephanie came to Brian saying, "ever since
your mom came to dinner, I've been unable to locate the beautiful silver gravy ladle."

"You don't think she took it do you?" Brian said. "I seriously doubt it but to give you peace of mind, I will email her.

So Brian emailed his mom saying, "Dear Mom, I'm not saying that you 'did' take a gravy ladle from the house. I'm not saying that you 'did not' take it either. But the fact remains since you came to dinner the gravy ladle has been missing.
Love, Brian"

Several days later, Brian received this response from his mom, "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Stephanie and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with her either but the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love you too! Mom"

Lesson of the day...NEVER lie to your mom.

By imaqt1962 from st joseph,illinois

By vimalan (Guest Post)

perfect... i got a mail with this joke telling not to lie to Indian mothers

Entertainment JokesMarch 6, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-09 14:52:15 in 737 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

JokesEntertainment