Long Lasting and Moisturizing Lipstick

I am in need of new lipstick and would like to try something new. I am looking for long lasting and moisturizing. I buy lipstick at Rite Aid so I can return it if I need to but it's so confusing with all the brands. Any suggestions?

Mindy from Oregon

I have the same problem with lipstick disappearing after 15 min....Years ago I was touted on to a lipstick and I have been using them ever since. It is by cover girl and can be bought in any drug store. It comes 2 in a package, one is lipstick color and a lip gloss as these long wearing lipsticks tend to dry out your lips, but the gloss can be applied several times during the day. This lip color lasts me from when I put it on in the morning until I go to bed at night, without having to reapply at all during the day. Its about $10, but watch for them in sale. If you try it, let me know how you like it.

I like Revlon Colorstay lipstick for long-lasting - but even now, those lipsticks are a bit drying, and you should apply a moisturizing lipstick on top - and/or use lip pencil underneath.

Revlon's "Super Lustrous" line is moisturizing without being too soft and runny. L'Oreal used to make a line called"Rouge Virtuale"(I haven't bought lipstick in so long I don't know if this is still made). These are long lasting without being dry.

Honestly- the law says that if you buy any form of makeup and it doesn't work for you for any reason you are able to exchange it and try another. This law was created and lobbyd for by makeup companies after too many customer complaints about makeup prices and shade confusion in the 70's

Unfortunately it is not made public information. It is only known by us makeup artists.

You can even exchange makeup at walmart. Whereever you buy your makeup they have to exchange it. Revlon etc takes the loss personally.