Frosting and IcingCakes

Easy Company Cake

This is a recipe that I have been making since I first learned how to bake cakes and make icing. And I am not saying how long that would be,but I am wearing my Granny Glasses to write this. I am not saying another word! So you can bet it it is simple.I t is a spur of the moment "Oh boy, we are having company" type cake but I promise you it is good and about as easy as you can get!

Ingredients

• 1 store bought Angle Food Cake
  • 1 Box Dream Whip
  • 1-2 Small Box lemon Instant Pudding (I always buy 2, just in case I make more icing or I decide I want more of a lemon flavor)

Directions

Mix dream whip. Then add dry lemon pudding mix together and that is all. Ice your cake.

You can add coconut or small slices of lemons to put on top. Be sure to cut the slices as thin as you can and cut the slice of lemon about a quarter of the way through so you can get that little twist and it will set on top of cake. I love lemon but you can always chose another flavor. Good Luck, it really is a life saver!

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

By SusannL (Guest Post)

Hi, I had a version of this recipe only it was made with Cool Whip mixed with a small container of lemon yogurt. Sounds good!