1. Shred cheddar cheese and set aside, or purchase shredded cheese at market.
2. Brown ground meat in skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste while cooking.
3. Boil water for noodles, cook el dente. Ddrain well and set aside.
4. Place shredded cheese in Dutch oven, add noodles, meat and mushroom soup.
5. Stir well, adding Romano cheese and a little milk until casserole is slightly creamy.
Place in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
Remove and serve immediately.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!