Buying Prescriptions From Canada

Does anyone have any experience on buying prescription medications mail order from Canada?

Mizliz81 from Dickson, TN

By Joan. (Guest Post)

Go to www.suddenlysenior.com and you can get much info from this site. The man who is responsible for it buys his from Canada all the time, and he has sponsors from whom you can get info on pricing etc.

i heard on the news the other day (8-1-2006) that U.S. customs is stopping shipments of Canadian prescriptions and seizing them. They are also stopping people coming across the border with their prescriptions. Although Canadian prescriptions are a lot less expensive, they are not if you cannot receive them or bring them into the country.
Susan from ThriftyFun

By Gepe (Guest Post)

My husband buys his RX's from Canada and never has a problem, saves him money too.You do need a script from your DR.

By nrsnice1 (Guest Post)

Cheaper and faster than Canada, go to progressiveRX.com and check them out. I have many very expensive Rx's and have no problems getting my meds .

They are about 1/4 of the cost in the states and I have used this site for over a year.

I have bought my prescriptions for years from Canada, as I live just 50 miles south of the Orovile border. Never had a problem. You pay a $7 refill for each bottle (besides their cost) , and $50 for the canadian doctor to write prescriptions. I started buying my prescriptions from Costco on-line from their Lynnwood store. You can use the pharmacy from Costco even if your not a member, I think a 5 or 6% highter cost. I find MOST really cheaper than Canada, and if you use regular mail you pay no shipping charges......Hope this helps your pocket book.Laverne

I have bought my zyrtec allergy medicine which is available without a script. canadian version is reactine instead of zyrtec. available from canadapharmacy dot com. dealt with them for several years. I was paying $10 a pop to get them shipped.

90 days is $29. About 1 1/2 years ago I saw on their website a lifetime shipping fee of $50, I don't know if they still offer it , but mine has paid for itself many many times over since I opted to pay the $50 fee. It's been a godsend to me.

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsAugust 3, 2006
📓
🎂
🌻