Product FinderConsumer Advice

Quiet Book Kits

Can I buy a quiet book kit to make? I am not crafty, but could make it myself if there was a kit to buy with directions and everything I need.

By kimberly

Fabric stores used to have these kits. They look like regular fabric on a bolt, but when you look at it there are rectangle shaped pieces that you cut out, and when they are all cut out you find the pieces that go together and sew those pieces together, then when that is done, you arrange them in order and lay them on top of each other in the right order, and sew them down the middle. The directions are printed right on the fabic.