Cleaning Your Croc Shoes

If you wear Croc (plastic) shoes like I do, the best way to clean them is to wear them in the shower every time you take a shower. Then once a week, use a back brush on them with a little soap. They will stay looking new. I have been wearing mine for over 5 years, and they still look like new!

By linda from Beautiful Missouri Ozarks

Now that is a nifty idea. I would never have thought to do that!

Anonymous

This is also a really good idea if you have a slippery shower/bathtub floor and easy enough to slip one shoe off at a time to wash between your toes! ;-)

Great advice! Also no fear of athletes foot at the gym. Thank you. :D

I do wear mine in the shower when camping, but at home I just toss them in the washer with other dirty yardwork clothes. I have had the same pair since the year they came out on the market!

I have also discovered that I can wash leather sneakers the same way. Just take out the insoles and wash them in a lingerie bag. A day of drying in the sun and they are like new. I discovered this when I was in water up to my knees and they survived just fine.

Magic Eraser sponges have removed scuffs, grass stains, etc. on my Crocs even after washing in machine.