Axle (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)

Axle is 12 weeks old. He is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier that I bought from my neighbor. He chews up anything and everything. He is the sweetest dog ever. Hopefully I can break him of the annoying chewing habit though, and get him to actually chew the bones I buy him.

By Christine H.

He is so precious! I want him! (LOL) I wish I could help you with the chewing problem, but I don't know. Hopefully someone will have some advice, or he'll grow out of it.

Reply Like this photo? 1

Try him with deer antlers and not ordinary bones which splinter dogs love them and it occupies them for hours. Also try with. Kong fill it up and freeze it they try get the food out and that occupies them as well.

Reply Like this photo? Yes