Book Review: The Pill Book Guide To Medication For Your Dog And Cat

Several years ago my personal physician showed me a book about animal care. It was called "The?tag=thrif06-20 Pill Book Guide To Medication For Your Dog And Cat" (Affiliate Link).

I left there, went to my local book store, and ordered two copies - one for myself and one for my best friend who lived in another state. The book was a paperback and back then under $10.00

It by no means replaces my Vet but it sure has been a big help over the years.

By CPJ from Madison, AL

A book called The Pill Book Guide to Medication For Your Dog And Cat.

Top Comment

Was this Book made for Veterinarians, or is it for the general public? I will see if I can find a copy online. Thank you for posting it, as most of the time I have my father have someone get medication from Mexico for my pets, as it is cheaper then getting it from my veterinarian. Most medication usually puts dose per lbs or kgs. for the animals on the package.

Another place I get my medication is the pharmacy or feed store. It depends what it is. Usually it can be cheaper at a feed store or Mexico, depending on what it is. I even get shots for my dogs at the feed store, it is a lot cheaper administering them myself and purchasing them this way. Again, thank you for the information about this book!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I forgot to ask, who is the author of the book?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets HealthJune 30, 2011
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf51839543.tip.html