Country Garden Decor

My husband and I are always looking for ways to decorate our country home yard. A recent project is an old wood chair that we found for free at a yard sale and a $2 old wash basin.

We whitewashed it and removed the seat. Took the basin and drilled holes in the bottom, for a planter. Too sweet!! Added some real grapevine growing in our yard to the chair for a finishing touch. I can also decorate it for the different seasons and holidays.

By Tracie from Mexico, NY

Very cute, Tracie. I would love to see another picture later in the season after you have the chair outside and your flowers growing in the basin; I bet it will look beautiful in your garden.

By Melody (Guest Post)

This looks like such an inviting bird bath to me. Has all the elements for the birds, the bath, a place to sit in the sun to dry off and visit with their fellow birds and just hang out.

Photos GardenMarch 26, 2007
🍂
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf52113931.tip.html