SceneryPhotos

Scenery: North Shore, Long Island Sound

This is a photo the beach on Long Island Sound. We are a big family: sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc. and all their families. We try to get together several times a year.

We vacation here for 2 weeks in the summer to fish, swim, and generally enjoy each other. It's our little piece of paradise. This is my son James on the snare drum and his friend Levi playing the pipes at sunset.

By Janet Richardson

Jan, I loved the background info you gave. My two younger sons are also drummers, though we have no bagpipe players in the family to my knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Fitting way to end the day. I can hear the haunting bagpipe and the heartbeat of the drum in my mind.

Reply Like this photo? Yes