Frugal Wall Update

My mother's taste in decor and mine differ a WHOLE lot. Her bathroom was "darling", while I am a bit more daring.

After looking at the same paper a number of years after her death, and wanting to do something about it yet not destroy her work, I decided to keep a portion ONLY of the wallpaper she hung visible and cover what I didn't like with a vinyl peel and stick.

This whole update was under $10 but the outcome is a lot more valuable in appeal.

You can see the old vinyl wallpaper on the left of one pic and can see by looking at the window shade, I only kept the parts showing that I liked. The rest is hidden under woodgrain dollar store peel and stick.

I'm not quite done with it but even if I must say so myself, it's looking pretty darn good ! ;)

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO