Stain From a Coin on Formica

I have a 1960s table which is my pride and joy. It's made of white formica and recently my son spilt milk on to a coin that was on it. I didn't notice until it was too late. The milk reacted with the coin and now I have a round coin mark on my pride and joy! I have tried bleach and the usual vinegar etc, but I don't want to ruin it. I would really appreciate any cleaning tips that you think may work.

Thank you!
Nik12crazygal from England

By Sheryl (Guest Post)

Try Barkeepers Friend. It is a powder like ajax, or clorox and works very well on formica and at removing stains. Cleaned my husband's fiberglass boat bottom excellent.

When I get a haircolor stain on the bathroom counter I use a emery board to "buff" out the stain. I might be more careful on my own counter.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureFebruary 2, 2006
🎆
🐛
😎
😷
🌻
👔

Generated 2020-05-23 02:08:47 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

FurnitureCleaning