Sunday School Patterns

I teach a childrens chapel group and need a pattern of the Christian soldier. I saw one on internet, but don't remember where. I need just the pieces of armor. It should be printable on regular size paper. requested by

Mary from Arkansas

By Edie Leonard (Guest Post)

When I was the Director of Children's Church for 3, 4, & 5 year old's, this site here: http://www.daniellesplace.com was my life safer when it came to just about all my needs for preparing my lessons, of course second to God's guidance. :o)
She does charge a yearly membership fee (which if you have to do a lot of preparing, it is well worth it), but she also has a lot that is available free too. Check it out.
God Bless!