SnacksCopycat

Making Homemade Minigos

Does anyone have a recipe for Minigos? They are those little yogurt cheese cups that kids love so much but they are so expensive! I would love to try making some on my own if there is a way to do it. Thanks!

curvaliscious

By denise w (Guest Post)

Hi, my mom use to make these for me when I was a kid. You use those little cupcake cups. I believe it was:

1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
2 eggs
2 cups of ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon of vanilla

Preheat oven to 400. Mix all ingredients above with a mixer until creamy.place by teaspoonfuls into cups, and bake for 1 hour. They will puff up and then flatten out in cup. cool and store in fridge. Keeps about one week although they never lasted that long around our house and we used cherry pie filling or one to you liking for the top.