CatsPets

Stacey (Calico)

Stacey is a 5 year old calico. I got here through Adopt An Angel. She likes to eat and lay in grass. When I adopted her, she was wild. She is still somewhat wild, but has tamed down through the years. She doesn't want me to hold her.

I was told, when I adopted her, that she nursed another cat's kittens. I don't know what happened to the mother. She doesn't kill birds or squirrels.

Isn't she beautiful? She has many male callers.

By Hope from Wilmington,NC

Here is my wild as can be baby, she was rescued as an adult, abandoned and pregnant with three huge kittens. We have found homes for one of hers and two other kittens from a soldiers family after they had to move because he was deployed to Iraq.

They are so sweet and they show love in their own unique way even though they look so disgusted at the thought of us ever holding them. I love my Taylor so much for going through such hardship. She reminds me of a cougar sometimes. Here she is(she had to go on antibiotics for an eye infection, but she is fine now.) :)

She is beautiful! I love the colors on her.