Vinegar for Cigarette Smoke Odors

To rid your house of cigarette smoke smells, place little bowls of vinegar through out the house. It works!

By charlie hole from Copperas Cove, TX

It helped in my case when I scrubbed everything down with vinegar then placed bowls of it around but it did not get rid of it

The smell of cig/smoke is coming from my air condishoner ducts? When the air come on the of cig, comes in, we don't smoke, what can I do I have try just about every thing

I just Googled it and saw your comment. I used to live in Copperas Cove, Texas. So a big hello!!!!! I am going to go out and get the biggest bottle of vinegar in the store and the funny thing about it is I love the taste of vinegar because we would grow small gardens and eat cucumbers and tomatoes with salt, pepper and vinegar when we were young.

One of my former co-workers said that she grew to hate vinegar because when she was young, her mother used it all of the time.

Baking soda, vineger will have minimal effects if the cigarette/cigar odor is bad, it takes two things to eliminate horrible cigarette odor. Fogging an good enzyme first and second powerful ozone machines throughout the house for 5 to 10 days depending on the severity of the odor. There are working videos on my website, I only serve Southern California. www.ozonepureair.com call for free tips.