Sanitizing Sponges and Dish Cloths

Whenever you run your dishwasher, tie or clip your dishcloth to the top rack of your dishwasher. It will get clean with your dishes! My mother does this. It saves both time and money on washing.

I found that by using a little spray of Laundry OxyClean on my sponge or dish cloth can not only clean and sanitize it but help to remove stains after letting it soak a little while, then rinsing in a bowl of clear water. I don't have to worry about getting a splash on most of my clothes, like bleach, since it is for colored laundry as well. It also smells nice.

You have to let the spray sit on the cloth ten minutes and then rinse thoroughly to kill the germs.