GardenPhotos

Garden: Under the Trumpets

In this picture the trumpets are up to 7 ft tall here in Port St Lucie. When I came back from Costa Rica I brought with me some stalks, and the reason I called this picture under trumpets is because of the fact that when they were in full bloom I took the picture from underneath.

By Willie Q

I love your picture! I am a big fan of seeing things from different angles. My favorite thing to do is look up because you can see things other people miss. I like to take pictures looking up through tree branches, so neat! The other day, I took some pictures of the ceiling of an outdoor walkway, because rain water had run across it and left these really cool marks behind. Thank you for sharing your awesome creativity!

Love it. I just ordered some trumpets for next year, I have other lilies, but not this type. Can't wait!