AdviceBeauty

Increasing Your Cleavage Without Surgery

I was wondering if anyone could help me I'm 5'4 110LBs. I'm A/B cup and I want to know if there's any way to can make them bigger without having surgery? Or at least getting them the same size?

Brittany from Aallisaw, OK

By Diana (Guest Post)

I use a Victoria Secret bra that has an under wire and padding. It gives me a great look and I am about your size. I use a 34B. Try on several styles for the right fit and look.

By (Guest Post)

padded bras

We all have what God gave us :o) There is no product on the market that will really make an appreciable difference. Some chest area exercises will firm up your chest wall and make what you have more prominent, but will not increase your bust size.

I have had good luck with the bras sold by Victoria's Secret. They add about a full size and look very natural. Some of them are intended to shape your body so that you have more cleavage.

Get pregnant. Worked for me.

By retrosarah (Guest Post)

If you use bronzer in your cleavage, it will give the illusion of more ample cleavage. But work with what you got! You get to wear tiny little cami's without boobies falling out of them! I'm jealous!

By (Guest Post)

Just wait till you're ready for a baby or two. Then you'll be complaining they're too big!!

By londa (Guest Post)

When I played a wench in a theater event I duct taped what little boob flesh I have to make an impressive clevage. It's pretty much the same action you would take to tape closed a really full flap-top cardboard box. It was quite comfortable, lasted all evening, and left a little sticky residue.

The wierd thing is that the change in my appearance had NO effect on the audience, or my fellow performers. I think breast size really dosen't make that much difference to quality people.

Best wishes
Londa