Uses For Red And Green Candy From Christmas

If you buy candy in red and green wrappers (like Hershey's kisses) after Christmas on clearance; you can use the red for Valentine's and the green for St Pat's. Also, buy the chocolate and use if for baking for Valentine's Day, etc.

By Kathy

Holiday chocolate candy will be good for at least a year if you keep it in a cool place. I check the "sell by" dates and most of the time it says it is good until the next year anyway. Won't last that long around our house though. I checked with SEE'S Candy about their sugar sticks, they said you can put them in airtight containers or the freezer for a year. Happy baking.

I agree!!!!!!!!! Saving red and green of ANYTHING has been my "saving" grace. those two colors are usable for so many "occasions".