Keep Paint Samples to Coordinate Home Purchases

I always keep paint chip samples from the paint I have used in various rooms of the house in my purse. I write the room on the back. That way I can always hold the paint chips up against rugs, curtains, towels, pictures, etc. when I'm out shopping or at flea markets, garage sales, or thrift stores to see if an item will coordinate. Saves me from purchasing items only to get them home and see they don't quite fit in.

By Lisa from Columbus, OH

This is a great idea! I am in the process of painting all the rooms in the house and that is a great idea for when I go to look for linens and such! Thnks for sharing