DogsPets

Oliver Riley (Lab Mix)

Oliver Riley is 5 months old and very, very active. He is a Lab mix, but I am unsure of what other breed he has in him. I had put my best friend to sleep, who I was with me for a very long time. It was very hard to put him down and he had also been adopted from a shelter, so I went to find another best friend at a shelter that needed a helping hand in life, and I met Oliver. I have another dog who is a year and a half and he needed a brother. I fell in love with Oliver as soon my eyes met his.

Oliver loves to play with his brother and chew, chew, chew. Oliver is very smart for his age. He can sit, shake, lay down, roll over, give kisses, and is now learning to bow. He also will heel when he walks and will walk without a leash. He loves his three sisters that are cats and is very good with them.

Oliver Riley is a very affectionate baby who loves to cuddle. He also loves to bite, but is learning not to bite anymore.

By Sandra

What a precious baby Oliver Riley is!
Please give him a "smooch" for me!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is so adorable! I, too, had to put my best girl to sleep a couple of years ago. Suzie was a lab/spaniel mix who looked a lot like Oliver.

Bless you for adopting from a shelter, wish more people would do that. We adopted a lab/chow mix 9 years ago from a shelter.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is such a cutie! He reminds me of mine, my dog is part black lab and part red bone coonhound. Oliver is just adorable!

Reply Like this photo? Yes