Planning a 12th Birthday Slumber Party

My daughter's birthday party is less then 2 weeks away. She wants to have a slumber party, but I live in a 2 bedroom apartment; one with a bunk bed, which is her room.There are three other people living there as well and she wants 3 more people spending the night. Should I let her have one?

By Samantha A from Sylvania, OH

Of course you should! 12 is such a fun age for girls to have slumber parties. Who cares about the space. They'll still have fun.

Absolutely! Just tell, or include on invitation for everyone to bring a sleeping bag. That's half the fun! Throw in some snacks and a few movies and they will have a blast.

Absolutely! They don't care about the space and four girls won't get too noisy - you'll be there to shush them if they do.

You didn't say how old the other people are in the apartment, but if there are kids, perhaps they could stay at a friend's house for the night. My best friend watched my boys when my daughter had a slumber party so they weren't annoying the girls the whole night (I took them over after the cake and presents).