Baby Shower Locations?

Can someone help me find a place to have a baby shower?

Tiffany from Madison, TN

If you know someone who lives in an apartment complex or mobile home park, they can usually rent the club house for a small amount of money.
That is what I am doing for my son's grad party.

A living room is best. Just clear out extra furniture, move the rest to the walls so you have seating and room for wrapping mess and game playing. Put the food on a table or a buffet. If you need more seats, borrow patio chairs or other chairs from friends.

O.

Several years ago a couple of friends and I hosted a baby shower for a co-worker who was also one of my best friends. The shower was in February and there was always the chance that there would be an ice storm that week-end. So we had the shower at her house. We had her go to her room and rest while we decorated and set up the food tables and got the games ready. When it was over she didn't have to transport a lot of stuff and maybe get hurt in the process.

While we cleaned up, she called her husband to come home and they went thru all the gifts together. He was just as excited as she was. He helped her put away everything where it belonged except for the things that she wanted to wash before using on the baby. Virtually no stress on the mother-to-be and there was not a lot of time wasted. In my opinion that is the absolute best baby shower I have ever been involved in, or even attended.

By Margie Minard (Guest Post)

We live on a small farm, complete with free range chickens. I hosted a baby shower for my friend's daughter out in the machine shed!! It was quite warm and we had all of the men there and had a weenie roast and carry in picnic. I made a little crib quilt for the baby that had a chenele chickie on it, and much to my delight, one of our chickens had just hatched chicks and they all were begging crumbs from us.

It was just like having live decorations. Then, after dark, we plugged in the old Christmas lights we had strung out there and our son set off some small fireworks and that just capped the whole party off with the best ending. In other words, just about anywhere is a good place for a party for friends.

My nephew and his girlfriend are having a baby and his mom (not my sister) is holding their baby shower at her church.

By PammD (Guest Post)

Call your local library, ours here in OKC will let you use rooms for no charge and they have tables and chairs, all you have to do is decorate! They have different sizes of rooms too. Or if you have the funds you can call the parks and recreations dept and maybe rent a club house at one of the parks.

Holidays and Parties Parties Baby ShowerFebruary 19, 2007
🐛
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf58739242.tip.html