SewingCrafts

Pattern For Fabric Checkbook Cover

I am trying to locate a fabric checkbook cover pattern. I found one at about.com/sewing, but I have tried to download and for some reason it won't download all the pages. Thank you for any help.

scooter'smom from Debeque, CO

sewing.about.com/.../checkbookcover.htm

This might be the pattern you were referring to. Make sure that you clean out all cookies and cache on your computer every day and you won't have the problem of the pages coming up on the website.

Found more sewing patterns for fabric checkbook covers:

www.ehow.com/Search.aspx?s=fabric+checkbook+cover...

If you can't locate what you want online take an old checkbook cover and make your own pattern out of computer paper. I wanted to make a ladybug wllet for my granddaughter and I took one of DH's old wallets and made pattern, googled ladybug fabric and voila! a handmade original for my ladybug.

By lavendergal (Guest Post)

Several weeks ago I saw an episode of Creative Juice where they showed how to make a checkbook cover. Sorry I don't have the date of the show, but you might be able to find it on diynet.com.

I believe they used an adhesive sheet and put the right side of the fabric to the sticky side of the sheet. Then sewed a pocket on top and bottom to hold the check book. Good luck.

here's a printable site with checkbook covers & more but i don't think it's what you are wanting but at least I got it pointed in the general direction lol

www.mardar.us/misc.htm