Parenting

Telling Your Mom You Are Expecting

Category Parenting

When my daughter-in-law was pregnant, she found a unique way of telling her mother and I. She found out just before Christmas, and on Christmas Day, there was one special gift for just myself and her mother. When we opened the gift, we each found one baby bootie in the box. It didn't take long to figure out what it meant!

By Jackie S.

By Beverly in TN (Guest Post)

My neice did something similar for her parents, she wrapped a new disposable diaper. They loved it as I'm sure you did. You will always remember that.

What wonderful & creative ideas! We took the first ultra sound "photo" & copied it. Made a card out of it & presented that to the grandparents-to-be.