Crochet Patterns From Glade Commercial

Hi,

I'm a weird person... Has anyone seen the "Glade" commercial with the Crochet Lady. She's making little covers for her smelly cones... the old air fresheners. She's making a Christmas tree and at the end she tells them next time she'll be showing them how to make this cute little bunny cover! Its hilarious for me, a crocheter! So my question is as a joke, does anyone know were I could get a pattern for a cute little bunny or even the tree? I have a knitting and crocheting group in my home and thought it would give us all a good laugh!

Thanks for your time.

Brandy from East, SD

I guess I am weird too. I love that commercial. Especially her bunny face at the end. I always giggle when I see it.
dazyclover Tenino, WA

http://www.croc … treeairfresh.htm That is the tree...or A tree, maybe not the one she does.
I wasn't too fond of the commercial, since I crochet and kinda took offense at the way they portrayed the lady. At any rate, lol.... I know of a lot patterns, and find them by using search engine and putting in free crochet pattern ________?_______ of whatever I am looking for. Also, joining an online group (yahoo or msn) that is just for crocheting (and or knitting) gives you access to others. I am a Happy Hooker in an MSN group that consist of the most wonderful group of "hookers" in the crocheting craft.

:)

I was just reading through all the interesting comments about the crochet commericial. I actually work for Dial and if someone has an interesting crochet idea for the Renuzit Adjustables, I can ask to have the directions posted on renuzit.com to share with other crafters. I think they have quite a few craft ideas on their website but no crochet stuff. Happy to do it!

Anonymous

I have a pattern for hanging flower pots and used a smaller yarn with a small hook. I stick my smelly cones in it. I hang it in the corner like a plant. LOL