MiscellaneousCleaning

Cleaning Eucalyptus Branches

I have a vase full of eucalyptus branches that have mildew. It's a large amount and would be very expensive to replace. Does anyone have any ideas on how to clean this, if it is possible? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

"Mike"

By ShellyE (Guest Post)

I'd try making a solution of bleach and water in a spray bottle. I'd then try spraying it on a single branch as a test...maybe in the shower or bathtub. I'd rinse once the mildew was gone and let dry naturally. Good luck!

Hi Mike, If you have Amway's LOC put a capful in a tub of warm water and swish the stems clean and rinse well. Since you have alot of them, bundle them, a few together with rubber bands and hang upside down to air dry. If you don't have LOC, try the same method using antibactrial liquid dish soap. Good Luck! GG Vi