Living RoomDecorating

Ideas for Paris/Eiffel Tower Themed Living Room

Category Living Room

I want to decorate my living room with a Paris/Eiffel Tower theme. I desperately need ideas. Please help!

By Anna R.

The Target website has some Eiffel Tower items. Maybe try doing a google search ask for ideas to decorate your living room in that style. In my living room I have a water globe with the Eiffel Tower in it, and I have a metal figurine of the Eiffel Tower, that I got at Target about a year ago.

Then recently I got a three section picture of the Eiffel Tower. It is one of those pictures that comes in three parts and you hang, leaving a little space in between each section, from top to bottom. Altogether it is about 12x36" and fit into a long narrow space that I had perfectly. I ordered that from a catalog called Lakeside Collections. They also have a web site.

Maybe some old French advertising posters to match the theme? I always loved the Art Nouveau style. They'd be period to the Eiffel Tower too.