Fill Your Gas Tank Often

Category Saving On Gas

Gas here has been in the three dollar range, $3.69 today. I don't let my gas tank get lower then three-quarters empty. It usually costs $20.00 or $25.00 to fill the tank, about every two or three weeks depends how much and how far I drive. I always have someone else get it for me. That hose is just too heavy for me and I don't want to drive away with it still in the tank.

By Rosebud from Long Beach, CA

You should live in Oregon. It's illegal to pump your own gas here and in Delaware but I'd rather live in Oregon!

Well I live in the South - and good luck getting gas! I actually got a natural high today because I found gas. (The high did not even come from sniffing the fumes! LOL)
I hope they get this mess straightened out soon.

Since you say it's hard for you to pump your own gas I thought I'd send this in. A lot of people don't know this, but if you have a "handicap" sticker or card for your car you can have your gas pumped by the store employees and still pay the self-serve price. The only way they can get out of doing it for you is if there is only one employee working at that time. But that hardly ever happens. Check into it at the place you buy gas. The instructions are supposed to be posted on the gas pumps but they are not always. Or check with your DPS office that issues the handicap cards. They should know. Years ago I did a google search for a dear friend but I don't remember the website. Sorry. But you really should check on that. This is nationwide. I think it has to do with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Good Luck!

Consumer Advice Cars Saving On GasSeptember 30, 2008
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf60299733.tip.html

Saving On GasCars