Decorating With Throw Rugs

I bought a throw rug, with a picture on it, actually a wilderness scene, and hung it on my wall. It looks great and very colorful.

By Ginny

Many years ago, my daughter was given a large crocheted heart rug (or maybe it was knitted - I don't recall). It was too pretty to place on the floor. She used it between the bed and the wall at the head of the bed for many years.

Years ago, when I was growing up, my Mom came home with a big woven item made with bamboo grasses, made in a circular design. We hung it on the wall in our hallway for a while.

Sometimes when our round kitchen table wasn't in use, we'd lay it on there. It was different looking, very sturdy. Made a great conversation piece to say the least!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Carpets and RugsJune 17, 2005
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf605172.tip.html