Credit CardsBudget & Finance

Credit Card Information on Your Computer

Category Credit Cards

We know a couple that pay off their credit card each month. A few years ago, they went to purchase new patio furniture and the clerk told them they needed to pay with another form of payment as their credit card was maxed out. Knowing this couldn't or shouldn't be so, they rushed home to call their credit card company.

Yes, it was so! Purchases were tickets for the Orient Express, clothing stores, and music stores! Come to find out, their computer went on the blink and they had to have it repaired. The fellow they took their computer to for repairs had stole all of her online banking info.

After clearing all this up, the credit card company didn't make them repay all that money--LUCKILY. I don't know what happened to the computer repair man. I hope they prosecuted him.

By Terri H.

I don't know what this world is coming to anymore. People are just plain going crazy. I feel sorry for people like that. I have one credit card that I use for my animals and emergencies.