Helpful HintsFood Tips

Reusable Plastic Lunch Meat Containers

Luncheon meats, such as Hillshire Farms Select lunch meats, come in nice reusable Gladware type containers. Often I find coupons for it in Sunday papers. If your store doubles coupons, you get both the meat and a handy container for later use at a great discount!

By Cheryl from Trinity, NC

Top Comment

I just love the Glad containers. They are my favorite! I wouldn't buy the meat just for the container. I do happen to like that brand and it's an added bonus to get the nice reusable container. Those containers come in handy for more than food storage. They are nice for kid's crayons and I even use one for my different craft scissors.

By Joy (Guest Post)
Top Comment

I filled my container with bandaids, ointment and tape to make a mini first-aid kit for my bedroom. Now I don't have to go to the kitchen everytime I need a bandaid.

Top Comment

Companies are finally using their brains. I absolutely love buying something that has little waste. I wish more companies would use canning jars for their bottles too. Maybe put cereals and stuff in large ziplock bags with no printing on them, just a piece of paper in the inside of the bag for content, price bar, etc.

Groceries are so expensive; the bonus gives us incentive to buy their product over others and help the environment too--a WIN-WIN deal for all.

I like to save those containers too.

By Elaine (Guest Post)

I like these too and they seal better than some of the other plastic containers.