Recycle BG Strip Containers For Storage

Diabetics who need to test their BG get their strips to use in very nice air tight containers, and may end up with an abundance which they probably toss.

I use a hair dryer on the label and comes right off. Then I use them for storing multitude of items: Sewing machine needles in, labeled with size. Bobbins of thread. It holds change nicely for anywhere. Put your gathered flower seeds to use for the next year. They hold nails and tacks. I have even kept each of my children's teeth (as they lose their baby teeth). Label it and it keeps safely forever.

By Joyce from Benson MN

When you have too many to use yourself, you could pass them along to a school -- elementary, or art teacher or science teacher -- to store small things there. I have used countless things in my art room, science lab, and in the classroom -- for storage of things, for crafts, etc.

Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 20, 2009
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-07-17 13:03:59 in 847 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf61793316.tip.html

ReusingGreen Living