Getting Over-Plucked Eyebrows to Grow Back

I have over-plucked my eyebrows for years. Now I have bald spots. Every so often they begin to grow back nicely. I have totally quit plucking, but they seem to be falling out. I may be using too much liner on them. What can I do?

I read where Castor oil helps. Is this true? I have tried Vaseline and it worked OK. I am tired of having to pencil in and look weird when I get in the pool. Please help.

By Sparkiechik from Wetumpka, AL

Best Answer

Try Rogaine for Women on your eyebrows. It helps, but you must keep it up or the regrowth will stop. The stuff is runny, so you must dab a little on with your finger tip and watch to see if it will run into your eyes ( which, of course, you don't want it in your eyes.) Let it dry in place. Do it in the morning and at bedtime. Read the fine print since it is a real pharmaceutical and might have side effects.

Best Answer

Hi Dawn, If as the other responses have stated, your eyebrows don't grow back I might have a suggestion. I was looking for false eyelashes on the internet and I saw that they sell something similar for eyebrows. I think they are mostly used by chemotherapy patients, but what the heck. Eyelashes, fingernails whatever works. Merlene

Best Answer

I have heard that using those products sold in drugstores for hair loss (minoxidil) works. Apply it to the brows with a Q-tip. It's worth a try.