Copying Cassettes Onto a CD?

Is there an electronic device that will copy cassettes on to a CD?

By Kathy

You have a couple options depending on what resources you have.

The best equipment I have found for transfering Cassettes to CD is a computer bay insert which requires you to have a tower/desktop computer with an empty 5.25 inch bay (same size as most DVD players).
It is called a Plus Deck and you can get one here www.amazon.com/.../B000CSGIJW (Affiliate Link) of course this only converts the cassettes to MP3 files and then you have to burn them to CD so you need a burner in your PC as well. You may look around on the internet and find the PlusDeck cheaper, this was just the cheapest I found with a quick look.

Another option is a multimedia player that resords. SOmething like this but I'm sure you can search around and find one much cheaper www.amazon.com/.../ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_4 (Affiliate Link)

I am not familiar with this product but it looks like it would do the job. I just found it looking for something else and it may be your cheapest solution www.thinkgeek.com/.../?srp=2
(honestly, this has LOTS of promise. cheap, easy to use...winner!)

And last but not least, here is an article to tell you another way to do it www.andybrain.com/.../convert-cassette-to-cd-digital.htm

Here is another one www.ehow.com/how_5051508_burn-cd-cassette.html

Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 10, 2011
😷
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf62369555.tip.html