This recipe is cheap, easy, and perfect for summer picnics and pool parties!
- Flour tortillas (any size)
- Cream cheese (boxed kind is often cheaper than tub)
- Taco seasoning (packet)
Optional, for dipping:
- butter knife
- sharp knife
- Soften the cream cheese to room temperature and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the packet of taco seasoning to the cream cheese. Stir well.
- Thoroughly spread the mixture onto one side of each tortilla.
- Simply roll the tortilla tightly, then slice width-wise into bite-sized pieces.
Voila! Now you have a stack of zesty, attractive appetizers, perfect for hungry guests! You may also choose to vary the recipe by adding ranch dip seasoning instead of taco seasoning.
By Melinda F.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.