CatsPets

Elderly Cat Is Bleeding

Please could someone give me some advice on my elderly cat. She is 17 years old and is experiencing anal bleeding. Please Help.

Lancashire Liz

What on earth are you asking for advice from this site for when your can really needs to see a vet?
You may be poor, but I've never met a vet who won't allow you to make payments. Please for the sake of the cat get her/him to a vet. Not to do so is cruel. You need to take the iniative NOW!

By (Guest Post)

Absolutely-get that cat to a vet ASAP.

Make sure you take her to the vet ASAP! It could be a number of things that only a vet could take care of.

By Cidy (Guest Post)

Bring a fresh fecal sample as well. I do realize many vets charge outrageous prices for a variety of reasons. The vet I work for doesn't. I asked him why one time and he said he wasn't in the business for the money.

He charges what he needs to pay his employess, maintain his office, and home. He doesn't have a mansion.... just an old farm.

By (Guest Post)

Just took mine to the vets for same thing she had a urinary tract infection. Hope this helps you. Good luck.