Restoring Color to Bleached Clothing?

I accidentally bleached my green sweatpants and they turned yellow. How do I dye them green again? I have tried the Rit Stain Remover. It only lightened the green and the yellow is still there.

By PAM from McDonough, GA

I don't know that you will be able to completely get them the same color. For some reason bleached areas don't seem to take color real well. I know there have been times that I have got a spot of bleach on something and used a permanent marker in the same color or real close to the some color and saturated the spot so that the marker color went through to the inside, then the next time I washed the item the marker faded out to where it wasn't hardly there or gone completely. Your best bet might be to use some more bleach in the areas that remained green to try and give them the popular tie-dyed look, that is so popular right now.

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingDecember 15, 2009
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf63436687.tip.html

RepairingClothing