Zeb (Yorkie)

Zeb is a 2 year old Yorkie. He is 7 lb. and 9 oz. We met at a craft show, while a breeder was walking around with the two puppies in her bag. She was getting out of a 20 year business, she said. I got him Sept 27, 2008.

He likes to play with his stuffed animals, lion and rabbit are his favorites. He loves to play tug with them. I have taught him to do many tricks, although I am not formally trained to do so:) He can count to 10, knows how to answer yes and no questions.

He does a lot of the usual tricks, but one of the cutest, is when I trained him to cry like a baby:) I will say "Lay like a baby," which means to lay on his back. Then asking him to "cry baby," and he will begin to rub his eyes, with his paws. So so so cute! Can't share all of them now, but let me tell yeah, he is one of a kind!:) LOL

By Kelly

Photos Pets DogsNovember 29, 2010
🎂
📓
🌻