Removing Mold on Curtains without Washing

How do you get rid of mold on curtains without washing them?

By Kathleen W. (Guest Post)

If it's a shower curtain you want to remove mold from you can mix 1/4 cup of bleach in a quart spray bottle with water(fill the bottle full of water after you put bleach in it),spray where the mold is, you may need to do this a few times. Good luck.

Thin beige curtains they can't have bleach are used dawn Prock side vinegar baking soda

Thank you but what are the quantities required of Baking Soda to Vinegar. I think this is important for it to work.
Yours truly
V.Vant/

I don't measure, but sprinkle a thin coating (1/16 inch) of plain white table salt, then a thicker coating (maybe 1/8 inch) of the baking soda on the spot and enough vinegar to get the foaming going, then let it sit for 1 hour.

I then scrub with an brush only used for this process. Sometimes I have to repeat 2-3 times, but it almost always works.

This is my go to for both the pink and gray/black mold stains we get on the shower curtain and bathroom tiles.

Be very careful with molds as they can cause many health issues. Wear gloves when you scrub, and one of the medical masks if you have any lung or health issues. Safety first!

If it is a shower curtain, you can just wash in the machine with bleach & soap. If it's regular curtains, I guess I would try a steamer. Black mold is very bad for your breathing. Good luck!

Hi... we had this problem really bad, but then solved it by spraying this 'Curtain magic' spray onto it that we found online. You can see it work while the guy is talking on the video... works well. http://removeho  om-curtains.html

Hope this helps you. Sally.

How do I get rid of mold from large patio window curtains.