CatsPets

Mr. Kitty

Mr. Kitty, an orange tabby, is about 3 years old. However, he belongs to the folks I stay with and I have to leave. I will miss him terribly. He is not mine, but the folks he belongs to have had him for about 8 months.

He likes to nuzzle me, get under my feet, and model my crafts! He has a sweet little "roar" sound when he talks. He sleeps in the weirdest places and loves to jump on the desk, knocking over anything I have up there! He is my sweet surrogate boy and is worthy of sharing!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud

Mr. Kitty

Sandi, I am sorry you have to leave Mr Kitty. He is a sweet companion!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Lovely boy with magnificent coat a credit to his owners.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is so obviously a "Star" to his family as he is very photogenic and knows he's perfectly beautiful.

I'm sure you're going to miss him, but hopefully, one day you'll find one that reminds you of him, and you can adopt that one and love him enough to spoil him into being the same as Mr. Kitty.

My pets have always been spoiled, but that's just the way I want them...used to being loved and cherished with the best of care.

Beautiful crafts too. We'd love to see more of them.

Thank you for sharing with us Sandi.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes