Great Way to Keep Toys Picked Up

When my children were little, they had so many small toys. I hated the chore of getting the kids to pick them up everyday and most of the time, not all of them were. So, I decided to take care of it. They were told that every time a toy was left out after they were through playing with them, it would go bye-bye.

I put up half their toys in a box and they stayed put up for about 3 or 4 months. Then I would change them for the ones they were playing with and they thought they had new toys to play with. This solved the problem of toys not being put up and the kids were just as content.

By tessie from Tulsa, OK

Parenting General Parenting AdviceJanuary 19, 2012
📓
🎂
🌻