Ideas For Boxing Themed Party

I want to give my husband a 40th birthday party, but wanted to use a boxing theme. That's his favorite sport. I can't seem to find anything.

By ana from Yonkers, NY

Why not google "boxing champions," and if you have a printer, print pictures of them and hang around. You can make "frames" for them, inexpensively, fabric over cardboard, etc. See if you can find some inexpensive boxing gloves of various colors, sizes, at thrift stores.

Then if you have a picture of your husband boxing or something, put it up with a twist on Ali's "I am the greatest" saying, "YOU are the GREATEST! and the MOST FABULOUS!" or what have you, and have some balloons from the $1 store making IT the "main attraction!"

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesOctober 11, 2010
🍀
💘