Easing Leg Cramps

My legs tend to cramp at night. I tried elevating on a pillow but I always lost it at night. So I started putting my heavier reading pillow, the kind that fits behind you and props you up, under my legs at night. I never lose my pillow, and it has really helped with the leg cramp.

By ann from Climax, NC

My problem with that would be the first time I turned over at night, my legs would be off the pillow.

I put a bar of soap under my sheet near my feet and I haven't had any leg cramps since. It was in the newspaper Dr. Gott. Maybe you have his articles in your paper?

Order 'Amish Leg Cramp Medicine' on line or buy at your local Health Food Store, if they have it. It is guaranteed to work - wishing you the best as I suffered from these pesky things too.

Try eating a bananna daily. Sure helps me.

A little potassium may be needed at the end of the day. Eat a banana. Have found that this keeps my restless legs and cramping down.

I was having leg cramps until someone told me to take Magnesium
(25mg 1x daily). I never have cramps any more since I started taking it.

Take a Tablespoon of regular yellow mustard and eat fast! or make a sandwich w/lots of Yellow Mustard. No more cramps! Try to eat things that have allot of vinegar in them, pickles, pickled cucumbers.

I was having to eat a ton of pills at night, and then couldn't wake up the next day or hardly function. My personal experience, it is something you have at home, give it a honest week, and post back the results please!

When that doesn't help someone like me I did some research and found all natural Hylander's Leg cramp pills. They work wonders and I was pain free. I get mine from Amazon since I can buy in bulk and never have to worry about running out.