CatsPets

Qwerty (Cat)

Category Cats

Qwerty is 5 years old. I had gone to a pet store while trying to talk my boyfriend into letting me get pet rats. She was sitting in a cage near the window, and because I love cats, I got distracted and started reaching my fingers through the cage to pet her. She purred and made a cute chirping noise, and I knew I had to have her.

Qwerty really likes those little foil-like balls. We have one on a string, attached to the top of the door, and she'll play with it, grab it in her mouth, and take it across the room. When she tries to put it on the floor, it snaps back, and she starts all over again. She also likes attacking things that are moving under the blanket (like feet).

By Melanie