Frugal Pot of Soup or Stew

Once a week, make a big pot of stew or homemade soup, a pound of meat and some vegetables can be stretched into an inexpensive, filling and healthy dish. Your family can just make a bowl whenever they are hungry or on the go. It will eliminate the need to run through the fast food line when everyone is in a rush.

By Leslie G.

By acraftycat (Guest Post)

When I make lasagna I make a double batch then I put it in small casserole dishes one I make for dinner the others go in the freezer not baked.
You can also make stuffed shells freeze them on a cookie sheet then put in a plastic bag. Reheat in the microwave with sauce.
Liz